Terms and Conditions
20% Cashback on Fellowes Health and Wellbeing Products / PrivaScreen® Privacy Filters
1. The promotion runs from 1 April 2020 and closes on 31 March 2021 (the last purchase date). It is open only to lawful residents in: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland and UK (the ‘Participating Markets’), who are 18 years or over excluding employees and their immediate families of Fellowes, its agents, it distributors, any such reseller or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The nature of the offer is as follows:
Q1 – 01st April 2020 – 30th June 2020
Registrations valid until 14/8/20
Q2 – 01st July 2020 – 31st September 2020
Registrations valid until 14/11/20
8064101 - PROFESSIONAL SERIES HEAVY DUTY FOOT SUPPORT
Q3 – 01st October 2020 – 31st December 2020
Registrations valid until 14/02/21
Q4 – 01st January 2021 – 31st March 2021
Registrations valid until 14/05/21
Product lists and promotional periods may vary and are exclusive to the reseller.
The consumer can buy any combination of products from the list, including the same products, and the promotion is subject to availability with Fellowes resellers.
a) To register your claim(s), visit https://www.fellowes-promotion.com/and create an account, filling your personal details and bank details on the registration form. Upon successful registration, you will receive unique log-in details for your personal account platform. The platform can be used to upload multiple purchases throughout the promotion and monitor existing claims.
The product claims require providing an invoice/till receipt for at least four (4) of the promotional products (stated in 3.a), purchased at the same time.
b) You have 45 calendar days, from the date of purchase, to submit your entry.
c) Maximum of £2000 cashback per person/bank account. The consumer may claim up to the value of £2000 over the promotional period.
d) For clarity, a valid claim is a fully completed claim form where four (4) or more promotional products were purchased, within the promotional dates within a Participating Market and has a valid proof of purchase. A valid proof of purchase must clearly show: date of purchase, name of the Promotional Products purchased and the purchase price. (‘Order confirmations’ or ‘Dispatch Notices’ are not accepted.)
If the consumer correctly follows the procedures as set out above, that consumer will then qualify for 20% cashback of the total value paid of the items purchased, up to a total cashback value of £2000.
4. If you return the Promotional Products to the seller for any reason (with the exception of exchanging a faulty product), meaning you haven’t purchased at least four (4) of the Promotional Products in a single transaction, you will not be entitled to the cashback amount.
5. Time taken to check and approve claims may vary. You should expect your cashback within thirty (30) days of receiving the approval confirmation email, which will be sent to the email address provided at time of registration.
6. Payment will only take place when the participant has provided the necessary paperwork to process their cashback application. Payments can only be made to a domestic bank account. Payment will only take place when the participant has provided all necessary details to process their cashback application.
7. This promotion is subject to availability and while stocks last. Furthermore, the promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive promotion of any nature and whoever the promoter.
8. Attention is drawn specifically to the data protection box on the claim form for consent to the collection of personal data. We are collecting your data for the purposes of this promotion only and will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary to fulfil this promotion.
9. The consumers’ data will not be passed to any other third party without their permission except where necessary for the administration of this promotion. Interpay Sales Promotion, IDA Business & Technology Park, Ring Road, Kilkenny, Ireland is the agent appointed by Fellowes for the purposes of handling this promotion.
11. You have the right at any time to get in touch to withdraw your consent to the collection of your data.
12. You have the right to complain to your national data protection authority.
13. Without your data, we cannot run this promotion with you as a participant
14. The promoter is not responsible for any failure in communication between the consumer and the internet addresses used for the purposes of this promotion.
15. Any attempt to transmit a false proof of purchase, or to claim the same proof of purchase as showing further purchases will result in immediate disqualification and, in extreme cases, might lead to a report to the relevant authorities.
16. In the case of exceptional circumstances, outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect on participants.
17. The promoter reserves the right to communicate further information on the promotional products and promotional details to registered participants who have opted in.
18. The relevant Terms and Conditions of this promotion can be viewed on the promotion website and are obtainable free of charge at the website address given in 3(b) above.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By taking part in this promotion, you acknowledge that you have accepted and have read the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions and claim form.
- The name and address of the promoter is:
Fellowes Ltd | Unit 2, Ontario Drive | New Rossington | Doncaster | DN11 0BF | United Kingdom